The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization of businesses and individuals who are working together to improve the economic, civic, and cultural well-being of the Canadian area. Anyone interested in helping promote the area (which means more business, more jobs, and a better standard of living for everyone) is eligible to be a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Brochure Display - Business brochures or business cards may be displayed at the Visitors Center.
- Business Directory Listings - Free listings in categorized, local business directory.
- E-Mail Updates - e-mails of community interest are sent to online members to keep members informed of Chamber news, upcoming meetings, projects and events.
- Educational Opportunities - Various classes throughout the year hosted by the Chamber.
- Grant Monies - Members may apply for grant funding opportunities such as co-op marketing funds and job creation grants.
- Networking Opportunities - Events throughout the year hosted by the Chamber or local businesses.
- Photocopy and Fax Services - Available at the Chamber office.
- Referrals - Chamber staff gives priority to member businesses when referral requests are received.
- Ribbon Cuttings - For new/renovated businesses.
- Worldwide Web Site Exposure - Business members are listed on the Chamber's web site. Links are available to member's site (fee may apply).
Additionally, your support allows the Chamber to continue to:
- Advertise and promote Canadian locally, state-wide nationally.
- Provide updated, professional marketing materials and Visitors' Guides to visitors.
- Host and promote events in Canadian to attract visitors, thus increasing our economic base.
- Maintain a tourism website to attract visitors to Canadian and provide them with information needed to plan and enhance their visit.
- Provide relocation information and welcome packages to potential new residents and businesses.
- Serve as a first-class Visitors' Center for Canadian.
Among other member benefits, members join to participate in support of the economic health of the community in which they do business and/or live. Business members also have the additional benefit of being able to promote their business.
The Chamber works all year on behalf of the business community, as well as to encourage the relocation of businesses and residents to Canadian, Your participation in assisting the Chamber in this process benefits you, your business, and the community as a whole. Your ideas and questions are always welcome.
Membership dues and contributions to the Chamber of Commerce may be tax deductible as an ordinary business expense per the Chamber's 501(c)(6) status. Please consult a tax professional for further guidance.