The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is devoted to serving our businesses. We do that in a number of ways: grants, education, promotion, and events. We are continually evolving and expanding our services and we now include Chamber Spotlights on our blog at canadiantx.blog, #fabfindsincanadiantx on Facebook and lnstagram, and more to come.
We are also dedicated to serving our community through various quality of life events including the annual Fourth of July Celebration, Fall Foliage Festival, and others like Music in the Park, Screen on the Green, the Father Daughter Dance and more!
The Chamber's ongoing vision is growth for our businesses and our community and we are dedicated to seeing that vision come to pass!
- Chamber member plaque and door decal indicating Chamber Membership.
- Visitor Guide, Wedding Guide, and Map Inclusion for Retail, Restaurant, and Accommodation members.
- Option to participate in Canadian Cash city-wide gift certificate program at no cost - Canadian Cash is available to Chamber Members ONLY.
- Brochure Display - Business brochures may be displayed at the Visitors' Center.
- Business Directory Listings - Free featured listings in categorized, local business directory, online and printed.
- Social Media Exposure - If you have an event, we will shre it!Restaurant members' lunch specials listed Monday-Friday on Facebook. Continuing expansion of social media to include Facebook, lnstagram, and other platforms.
- Educational Opportunities - Various classes throughout the year hosted by the Chamber.
- Loan and Grant Programs - Members may apply for various funding throughout the year including signage and marketing funding support.
- Fax and Photocopy Services - Available at the Chamber office. Fax services are free; photocopy services are available at a discounted rate for Chamber members.
- Small Business - Assistance with marketing and social media and extended resources.
- Referrals - Chamber staff gives priority to member businesses when referral requests are received. We also monitor social media and give references to our Chamber Members.
- Ribbon Cuttings - For new, renovated, or relocated businesses. Networking Events - Opportunities to attend Lunch and Learn events, the Chamber picnic, and catered Chamber lunches.
- Web Site Exposure - Chamber Spotlights on the Chamber's blog. Listing on the Chamber's website in the future.
Additionally, your support allows the Chamber to continue to:
- Advertise and promote Canadian locally, state-wide nationally.
- Provide updated, professional marketing materials and Visitors' Guides to visitors.
- Host and promote events in Canadian to attract visitors, thus increasing our economic base.
- Maintain a tourism website to attract visitors to Canadian and provide them with information needed to plan and enhance their visit.
- Provide relocation information and welcome packages to potential new residents and businesses.
- Serve as a first-class Visitors' Center for Canadian.
Among other member benefits, members join to participate in support of the economic health of the community in which they do business and-or live. Business members also have the additional benefit of being able to promote their business.
The Chamber works all year on behalf of the business community, as well as to encourage the relocation of businesses and residents to Canadian. Your participation in assisting the Chamber in this process benefits you, your business, and the community as a whole. Your ideas and questions are always welcome.
DON'T FORGET! Membership dues and contributions to the Chamber of Commerce may be tax deductible as an ordinary business expense per the Chamber's 501 (c)(6) status. Please consult a tax professional for further guidance.